Before you apply for any visa, one of the first things that you do is make inquiries as to what documents you need for the visa application process. It is only natural to do so because it ensures a smooth process from start to finish.
When you are interested in a UAE visa, you must do the same. However, the requirements you need to meet may differ when you apply online from when you need to obtain a consular visa. Furthermore, keep in mind that the information you find online should always be used as reference only. If you submit your application at the nearest UAE embassy, we recommend that you give them a call and learn about exactly what you need for a successful application process.
Documents required for a UAE visa when you apply online
When you apply for a UAE visa with Mungenow Trips, you do not need much. In fact, you need just a few documents that you may already have or are easy to achieve. Below you will find a list of all of them.
- Passport – all travelers are required to have a passport that remains valid for at least 6 months from the date of arrival in UAE. If the document expires sooner than that, you need to have it renewed. Otherwise, you will not be granted the visa until you present a passport with the desired validity. It is best if you comply.
- A passport scan – make sure that the scan in JPEG format. You will be required to upload it at the end of the online application process.
- Passport photo – the photograph needs to meet the standards of a passport photo. Make sure that it is taken against a white background, and you look straight at the camera. Do not wear glasses, and headwear is not allowed unless you have religious reasons.
- An e-mail address – to which iVisa will send you your document. You need to print it out before you leave.
- Another requirement regards the method of payment. Mungenow Trips accepts multiple means of payment such as MTN Mobile Money and Orange Money. The last condition is the application form. You need to fill it and then submit it. The form is not complicated, and it should take you about 15 minutes to complete it.
One thing that is worth mentioning at this point is that children who are traveling with you to Dubai cannot enter the country on your visa. You need to apply for a visa for each of them. That is why if you are accompanied by a child, you must also provide a copy of the child’s passport, a photo, and a birth certificate in English. If the document needs to be translated, it needs to be done by an authorized translator. Mungenow Trips accepts only attested translations.
As you can see, the documents required for a UAE visa are nothing out of the ordinary. All the items on the list are easy to get, and you probably have many of them. All you need to do is put them together and apply for your visa.